Friday 18 October 2013

First Post!

Hey its Olivia and I have finally managed to post! I will be sharing with you my recent beauty purchases.
I bought all these sweet shades on xtras online for roughly £2 each. From left to right the shades are Maybelline Rosy Sand, Revlon Black Lingerie, Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud, Revlon Top Speed Peachy and I bought a matte top coat by NYC called Matte Me Crazy. The colours are all great and have excellent staying power however my favourite so far is the Maybelline nude/brown shade as it has the best durability and keeps my nails really strong. It's also pretty classy in my opinion. I will try to swatch the other colours in future posts.
I topped my nails with the matte coat for a polished look. The matte coat works really well considering the cheap price, nice formula which glides on nicely and drys pretty fast. So overall I am very impressed with the polishes.
I also ordered three Calvin Klein lipsticks from left to right the shades are Sinful, Orange Too and First Kiss. They are quite shiny and moisturizing which is a change for me as I tend to go for matte lipsticks. I think the shades are pretty nice,I have wanted a simple red for a while so sinful is perfect and I thought I would dare to try an orange colour as that shade seems to be in this season. The pink/nude is my least favourite as I expected it to be more nude/brown. The packaging is not my favourite but overall these lipsticks are a good bargain and now I just need an excuse to wear them.

So that's all from me today, I will try to do more beauty updates and will be posting OOTDs like Suki!

-Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

About Alluring

Total Pageviews